HMT Portable Foundation less Modular Weighbridge
Another Portable Weighbridge of HMT being installed, calibrated & tested within 4hours of supply.
Capacity - 100t
• Easily relocated in a few hours.
• Weigh Bridge will be a completely welded steel construction.
• The top deck should be a full 3M width design to accommodate all small vehicles.
• Electronic design with pre-wired and installed load cells and junction boxes
• The weigh bridge shall consist of Base Frame which will be connected through Square tubes.
• Self-contained mounting pads shall be provided to do easy installation.
• Weigh Bridge should be free of Grouting of Loadcell base plate.
• It should have bolted access covers for top access and side access to critical components
• All load cells are prewired and installed in flex-conduit.
• It should be low profile & minimizes approach to ramp.
• Mount assembly is self-checking and provides self-alignment.
• Rugged bulk heads are provided at each end of the scale for ramps.
• 100T Nominal Capacity
• Shipping bolts and bridge pins keep load off of load cells during transit.
• Loadcell need not be removed and shipped during transit.
• No bolted connections.
• Optional guide rails with bolt on connections
• Transient by-pass cables installed at each load cell.
• End clean-outs on Exit and Entrance ends of scale
• Conduit hub fittings at each load cell.
• Permanent lifting eyes on sides of modules.
• Self-aligning frame assembly with tubular guides
• Superior primer finish, and enamel top coat
• Standard Double Ended Shear Beam 30T Analog load cells
• FRP Junction boxes with Pre-Vent filters
• Plain plate with anti-skid flats welded on top,
• Single point grounding system and surge protection standard